Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2020

I'm getting a pool!

Guess what. I'm getting a pool. It's 7:30 pm right now and it should be coming any minute from now. it is twelve feet in diameter and three feet tall. My siblings are screaming. That probably means it's here.
Last night, I announced my magic trick. I did a quickly did it and my brother got his second wind. His name is Ezra and he's four. He started dancing and announced, "Ladies and Gamcholen! I wanna kiss yo lips!" One day, he heard my sister say that and he's been saying that ever since. It can be funny and annoying at times. My brother's fun.
Anyway, today I had school and it was normal. I did an interactive notebook. That means instead of writing notes, you get to cut and paste printed paper into your notebook and follow along with the teacher. My History teacher is probably the best and most hard-working teacher that I've ever had. She goes above the curriculum and does extra stuff and uses her breaks to make it easier for us. Her name is Sister Fife. We call her "Sister" because I go to a private Christian school. She made a bingo where we fill out the squares with stuff that she might say during the lecture. If you get a BINGO, you get the answer on a test or a quiz when we have any. She's fun. I created my own Zoom meeting with a few of my friends and cousins that I know from everywhere. I only have a few people that I invited.
Oh. I almost forgot, here's one  random chapter from my book. I'm gonna use a random number picker outer.

Chapter 18: Capturing the Majestic Wang Bird


purple chickens - Google Search | Purple animals, Animals, Animal ...
This the closest I'll get to what I had in mind


As Massey and Kade walked home, Kade spotted a purple bird
sitting on a bench. It had metallic blue wings. Kade looked at
Massey and whispered, “Let’s catch us a bird.” Massey nodded
and they started to creep forward to it. The bird turned its head
and shot up into the sky with gas coming from its rear end. It
was very loud and it left green flames protruding from its
behind. Kade said, “It sounds like a motorbike.” Massey
sprinted towards the bench. Kade noticed words where the bird
was perched before. It read, “Nice try. Close, but no cigar.
(not that I would give you any even if I smoked) If you catch
me, you get a self making Slurpee machine. Wild cherry and
Blue Razz-berry flavored, too. Unlimited supply. That is, if you
let me loose when you catch me. You may call me The Wang
Bird.” Massey grinned at Kade and said, “I know what we’re
gonna do today.” Kade chuckled and said, “He’ll get what he
asked for, with a cherry on top.” Massey and Kade ran to the
bug catching store. Massey nabbed a big net the size of a
basketball and a pair of bird-watching binoculars. He left with
Kade. When they got outside, Massey spotted a perfect spot on
the roof to look for the bird. He remembered that he should get
walkie talkies so that they could communicate better. 
He turned to walk back, when Kade stopped him and asked,
“Massey, where are you going?” Massey stopped and said,
“Well, I was thinking that we should…” Kade held up a finger
and said, “I have some right here.” He pulled two walkie talkies
out of his sling backpack. Massey chuckled and said, “You
read my mind.” Massey grabbed a walkie talkie and saluted
Kade as he began to climb onto the roof. Massey lay down,
sprawled on the roof, scouting for the Wang bird, he had called
it.       He heard Kade on the radio saying, “Massey, the bird has
landed. I see it near the 7-11! He… left.” Massey saw the bird
explode into the air. He saw it land on the Harbor Freight. He
was reminded of the animals and asked, “Hey Kade. Where are
the dogs? We haven’t seen them for a while now.” He heard
static on the radio and then, “Hi Massey, I let the pets loose as
soon as we started to live in the tree house. I thought that we
would forget to feed them, and we did.” Massey said, “That’s
OK. It was for the greater good.”      Massey suddenly
remembered to tell Kade, “Kade! The Wang Bird has landed on
the roof of Harbor Freight. I am on the roof next to it I might
need backup.”      Kade said into the radio, “I’m on it. Good
luck, Sergeant.” Massey nodded and put the radio away. Massey
hopped silently from roof to roof. He smiled as he remembered
his brother. Massey had asked him what he wanted to be when
he grew up. Jacob had told him that he wanted to be the
president’s bodyguard  so that he could leap from roof to roof.
He whispered to himself, “Jacob, I’m leaping roof to roof and
I’m not even the president’s bodyguard.” He looked up to find
himself face to face with the Wang Bird. He was reaching for
his net when it struck him that it was in reaching distance. He
grabbed its legs and flipped it upside down. The Wang Bird let
itself get caught. It cocked its head and stared at him with one
eye., “I applaud you, human. You will find the Slurpee machine
plugged into the socket in your tree house. I will tell you the
knowledge that you will find useful. In the bottom of this 150
foot deep island, there is an invisible force field that will keep
you trapped at the bottom, perhaps until you die of starvation.
Do not fear because there is a way out.  There is a cone shaped
device that controls the force field on the under and outside. It
is hidden in a house with a scaly creature abiding in a hole in
the ground, near two schools.” Kade came up behind him and
said, “Sergeant, the only house that I can think of is your house.
The creature that has scales is…”  “Aggus,” Massey finished.
Aggus was Massey’s tortoise that lives in a burrow in his
backyard. Massey hopped off of the roof. Luckily, there was an
open garbage can to catch him. He muttered something beyond
human comprehension and ran home; Kade tailing him. They
ran to their dads and Massey said, Dad, stop digging.
There is an invisible force field under the town. Our only hope is
to find a cone-shaped silver device that controls the entire green
force field. I think it is in our house. We need to go, now.”
Massey’s dad hopped out of the hole. He looked frustrated,
“Argh! I can’t believe that it was all for nothing!” Hack…
Spitooey! He spit into the hole. Everyone took turns spitting into
the hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment