Followers

Monday, March 30, 2020

Life Currently

My name is Massey Anderson and I am Twelve years old. Right now, we
are experiencing a pandemic. The park is closed, stores are closed, sports
are cancelled, and even school is closed. It may seem like the best thing and
we get to do whatever we want but, no. The school is using an app called
ZOOM cloud meetings to have school at home. Since the person reading this
is probably in the future, apps might not exist and school at home is a regular
thing. But I can’t see the future. As Yoda said, “Impossible it is to see the
future, hmm.” So the way that Zoom works is, you type in the code for the
meeting on your device with a camera and you can see everyone in your class.
You can mute yourself so that people can’t hear you and you can use the chat. 
The prophet invited everyone in the world to fast for the physical, mental, and
economical recoveryof the effects of the Corona-virus. Corona-virus,
corona-virus, corona-virus. That’s all that anyone talks about.
In January, I had an idea. I was going to write a book. I had written when I was
seven and I thought that they were awesome… at the time. The stories that I
wrote were always including people and places that I know. So I wrote my book
in that style. I named it The Ballistic Danger: a story of two best friends. It was
about my friend Kade Booker and I coming home from a father and son camp
out and discovering that the entire Las Vegas valley was going to be lifted
into the air by aliens so that they could release their enhanced animal experiments.
It was lifted and enclosed by a giant force field. The entire story is about the
adventures that we had while we tried to escape.
My friend Kade really is a good friend. He is smart,  and he likes a lot of the stuff
that I like, like reading, The Lord of the Rings, classic rock, and other stuff.  He
really is my best friend. I wouldn’t mind being stuck with him for as long as we did
in the book.
This is my little brother Ezra. 
Note to self: Macho Man by Village People is a good song

No comments:

Post a Comment